Friday 24 December 2010

hello everyone

hey peeps this is cooly g female dj/producer from hyperdub and dub organizer i 4rt its bout time i start blogging what happening with me and my music / my own label / the blog will have feats of studio sessions / dj sets / live sets / releases info / jokes / crying / ustreaming everything really so keep locked in and spread the word big up all my music fans and all new fans to come if u have any questions u can either comment or email me coolyg or dub organizer or u can follow me on my twitter big ups 




heres a few videos :




cooly g - love dub 


cooly g - weekend fly



cooly g - up in my head


cooly g tv 1


cooly g - narst 


anyways look out 4 info on the new label DUB-ORGANIZER


OUT NOW 








DBOR001 A. KRYSTAL KLEAR "GREENSILVER"
DBOR001 B. ARETHIS "RUGGED ANGEL"


OUT SOON 


DBOR002 A. KISMET "LOOSE SCREW FIX"
DBOR002 B. IC "TALES FROM THE DEEP"


DBOR003 - COOLY G '4 TRACK EP "ARMZ HOUSE"


AND MUCH MORE FROM:


MARLA/MED-E/ PLUSONE AND MORE 


FOLLOW ON TWITTER


BIG UPS !


DATE FOR YOUR DIARY:


DONT FORGET THE PRODUCERS HOUSE RETURNS JAN 28TH  2011 @ PLAN B - BRIXTON 


W/: CEE DEEP - DUB ORGANIZER 




SIMBAD 


COOLY G -HYPERDUB / DUB ORGANIZER






SEF KOMBO


                                    


PLUS MORE 


£5 B4 11PM £10 THEREAFTER 


DEEP HOUSE / MINIMAL/ BROKEN BEATS /AFRO/ DUBBAGE


CHECK OUT EVENTS PAGE HERE THE PRODUCERS HOUSE 5









No comments:

Post a Comment